Sunday, June 2, 2013

Trail Riding Fun!

No knew news this week, sorry. But I am going to tell you about something.

I went for a benefit trail ride for the Mounted Police. The place I rode at was breath taking. There were a bunch of ponds you could let your horse drink in. There was a covered bridge to cross. The trail were wide enough for 2 horses to go side by side. There weren't any holes or stumps on the trails so you could pretty much gallop, except that it was very hilly.

There was a beautiful creek to cross that was wide enough to let your horse stand in the middle and drink. There were a bunch of fields with a trail around the outside to gallop. My horse wished he could have, he was pulling on me the whole time. But he was a very good boy other than that.

I wonder what the trail are like at Timber Ridge? I always love going trail riding at new places and enjoying the scenery. I bet Kate and Holly would love trail riding at different places too.

Well, that's all for this week, until next week,
Annv

No comments:

Post a Comment